Josh Morris Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 Have a caddy I don't want to destroy the panels on so was looking into some things I can do let me know what you think
fufhubbin Posted August 16, 2015 Report Posted August 16, 2015 Focal car speakers are the bees knees ORION HCCA 10.4 2000 watts RMS 4000 watts max hifonics brutus 2600 bxi Alpine IDA -305 Digital receiver 0 gauge power wire 250 amp fuse 800 watt BUTTKICKER BASS SHAKER Kicker zx-400 amp to power buttkicker
LT.Smoke Posted August 17, 2015 Report Posted August 17, 2015 Smallest pro audio speakers I have seen are 6.5's ... There may be smaller but I haven't personally seen it Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
corona_jeff Posted August 17, 2015 Report Posted August 17, 2015 http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/mclaren-audio-mlm-580-5-25-inch-mid-bass-8-ohm/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.