When people have to rush down the freeway to get where they need to go "to be there on time". Riding you ass so you can go faster so they can make up "to make up time". After driving NY to FL numerous times over the years, doing 80, 85 mph only shaves off about 5-6 min for every hour driven- something like that.

Why speed to make up -say....a 7 minute deficit, why not just leave 7 minutes early??? Come on, we are all guilty of fiddle farting around when we should have used that pre-drive time more constructively.

Trust me, it took a while to getting used to leaving the house with a few minutes of cushion.

Yup, I have no sympathy for excessive speeders. You're going to have to move around me to get pass me!

-Frank

Or you could move over and not be a douche but thats your choice to make I guess...

Team NorthWestSPL

People on the far left lane at a red light..then cutting across traffic to make a right turn onto the highway....you know your turn is coming up get the fk on the middle lane or atleast on the far right....

oh fuck for sure...

when there is a lane closure, and they neck it down. They put signs for miles letting you know "LEFT LANE ENDS"

and them faggots just roll down it, and then , blinker in..

YOUR NOT A GENIUS, YOU ARE A ASSHOLE !!

"Like this" every post in this thread...

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived