i was pumping gas on Friday. it was an Arco station and fuel was 30 cents cheaper than anything around so you can imagine how packed it was. well as im finishing pumping fuel a guy in a truck that was waiting on me moves in closer to my car so no one beats him to the pump.. now in in my car trying to get out. there is a car on the pump in front still pumping fuel. there is no where for mo to go so i put it on reverse. the idiot does not back out. so i have to maneuver to get out.. im half way out and he moves forward trapping me not allowing me to move.. idiot still not close enough to pump but still there waiting for me to make room for him. i move inches at a time. fucker still doesn't make room for me. there was this time i was about to hit him because he just kept going forward as i made room. well it took me around 5 minutes to get out but i wonder if he knew that both of us could have saved time if he waited a few seconds for me to back out.. how stupid can people be?

i agree but in California its not the case.. people here are stupid driver. they make their own lanes. the right lane that says right turn only means keep going ahead do not turn.. people run red lights like crazy. even our light signals have delays to compensate for stupid drivers.. yellow light means floor it

I think getting a built Trans and hunting down a 6.0 to drop in a half million mile truck qualifies me for doing something stupid.

Lmao.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

speed limit on highway is like 80miles/h..people usually drive around 40mp/h..witch is just plain stupidity..

yesterday i was bumping my system..not loud tho..and when i got to a gas station there was a couple of cop cars, just waiting..so i stop at the gas station, get me some

gas(note the price for 1 liter is 1,3€)

and when i return i find one of the cop checking my damn car..so i asked him what his buissness was..he said then he was checking for suspicious drugs..

so in that upsetting moment i tipped him off, like he wasnt there, got in my car, started it and i drove with that little music i had..guess what..these fuckers came right behind me saying that he would like to pull me over.. in my damn house..Nope i said..closed the gate and went in my house..

(NOTE: i live in a street nearby the police station..also the police station is located like 60meters south of me..(there are some cops that are total assholes most of the time))

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived