Intresting highs idea

nocturnalrites101

because i dont wish to to have 4 different amps an external active crossover and put that much time in effort into a car this isnt a pure sq car lol

Good thing you don't need all that to run active.

if you're running front 3 ways back 2 ways and a sub you

I wouldn't run a damn thing in the rear.

all you need is an active capable headunit and two amps for a 3-way active setup.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

because i dont wish to to have 4 different amps an external active crossover and put that much time in effort into a car this isnt a pure sq car lol

Good thing you don't need all that to run active.

if you're running front 3 ways back 2 ways and a sub you

I wouldn't run a damn thing in the rear.

all you need is an active capable headunit and two amps for a 3-way active setup.

Well each to there own

http://focal-america.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/SUBP27V2.pdf

^midbasses

http://focal-america.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/FT_expert_PS130F.pdf

^midranges

http://www.focal-america.com/product/ps-165-f3/

and use the crossover ant tweets from this set

keep in mind i can buy individual components so i wouldnt actually be buying complete kits

so a tweet 5.25 x 2 plus 1 10 inch midbass per front side and then just a pair of 6.5 components in the rear door same series and 5.25 per factory 4 x 10 location

Edit: i dont think the 5.25 mirdranges can go in the dash. in the doors no problem but the dash would take major mods and i refuse to have big retarded goofy pillars so it would be either be 1 3 inch on 1 set and a 5.25 on the other which im not sure how would blend. or a two 3s which i think would be the better route

Dude, you are talking like 12+ speakers just for your mids/highs. That is way overkill, you said it yourself, to each their own. But your not going to accomplish nothing other than a headache trying to get all that to sound good together. Get 2 amps for your mids/highs. Use one 4 channel to run the rear speakers as well as your front midrange, since they will be around the same in crossover, why not use the same amp for around the same frequency range. Which could help in the $$$ department since that one would be the only one that would need to have a bandpass feature on it. Your other 4 channel, which wouldn't need a bandpass feature, or could if you want to get super precise and put a subsonic on the 10". But use the 2nd to crossover the tweet and woofer in the front doors. Unless you have a crap tone of spl going on, all that will be way to much for your substage. And again, would probably give you more of a headache than how good it will all sound. Less is more when it comes to having good sounding audio.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

If you have to ask I guess.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm