nocturnalrites101 Posted August 21, 2015 Report Posted August 21, 2015 Im sure theres a thread about it. But they show some clips of meade and some other basseheads on the next episode of what could possibly go wrong?anyone else see the previews to this. I did a search i didnt see anyone else reporting on this
Loaferboy Posted August 21, 2015 Report Posted August 21, 2015 I saw this, too. I think it was right before the power tool racing segment. ( which was pretty cool btw) So, I don't have anything cool here yet. It's no big deal
Second Skin Posted August 21, 2015 Report Posted August 21, 2015 https://www.facebook.com/meade916/videos/10153210540960674/ Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you. Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!
mikercw Posted August 22, 2015 Report Posted August 22, 2015 I saw the same thing... I was like, wait here a minute.. Who is THIS guy?!?!lolhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/cot3x4vn47q186g/20150821_030822.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jl0yc46we9t9l5/20150821_030654.jpg?dl=0(Sorry about the links, image would not work) "If it ain't broke, dont fix it"--- said no Audio guy ever!!!
Joseph Chambers Posted August 27, 2015 Report Posted August 27, 2015 whats the episode number? HU: Pioneer DMH-Z5350BT Mids & Highs: ML280.3, ML700.3, ML1800.3 Mille Legend Series 3 way Lows: x3 JL Audio 12TW3 powered by JL Audio RD1500/1 Cable: x2 Skyhigh 0 Gage OFC kits. Skyhigh 8 gage & 16 gage OFC speaker cable Sound Deadener: 121 sq feet of Skyhigh 120milDSP: AudioControl DM 810 Project Build Log Click here: 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee SQ Build to see the build progress.
MotorCityFats13 Posted August 27, 2015 Report Posted August 27, 2015 whats the episode number? What.Could.Possibly.Go.Wrong.S02E03.Quake.Rattle.and.Roll
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.