Voltage drop with H.O Alt

No. The reason most people have over three batteries is because they don't have enough alternator supply. Your setup, with an alternator that actually does what it claims, would be fine with just the one battery under the hood and the upgraded alternator.

Get your money back for that alt if you can. And look into better brands. There's hundreds of "what alternator should I get" threads on this site. Use the search bar, that's what it's there for.

Bad connections and big 3 not properly done. You need to solder your connections and run a ground wire from the engine to chassis and also ground from alternator to chassis. Also make sure your grounds are free of debris paint and dirt. Sand and degrease them. Quality power ive never heard of. Sounds like a cheap ho alt. If you do this and still dont work right its the alternator and you need to invest in a mechman, dc, or singer alternator

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

I'll bet my left nut and say that it's the new alternator.

Maybe we should have a sticky that says: don't buy brands that start with quality or has any superlatives in the name. Only buy alternators from reputable brands.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Batteries and alternators dont do the same thing.

Dont add 12V batteries to try to keep you at 14ish.

Reserve creates a barrier making it easier to stay over 12.6 or so, and when you have alot of draw sometimes you need more reserve.

It's supply that you need in your case.

thanks for the help
I just sanded the ground way more all around where the terminal touches and double checked everything the radio doesnt turn off anymore but still goes down to 11.3-11.6 (stinger volt meter, And my volt gauge on my cluster )

Archived