Broke_Audio_Addicts I'm too broke for this shit slow-mo 2002 Silverado build.

Dang, I could have sent you the wiring harness I just pulled out of the Blazer. I've got some tech-flexed black SHCA and green Knu 1/0AWG OFC that I can probably toss you for cheap. Choose drivers/placement for front stage?

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Dang, I could have sent you the wiring harness I just pulled out of the Blazer. I've got some tech-flexed black SHCA and green Knu 1/0AWG OFC that I can probably toss you for cheap. Choose drivers/placement for front stage?

I have chosen the temp front stage yes,

Going with bi-ampable coaxials for now.

Should be here tomorrow and I'll post some pics.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Wow. Tuned in as well.

Where's the tune in button?

-Frank

Seriously, where's the button....

"Follow" on the top right next to the title.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

What amps will you be running?

-Frank

Two helix blue b two's for the front stage and a Memphis audio sr1.500 for the subs.

The Memphis will be temporary till I get a new amp.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm an idiot. I saw Helix and instantly thought component speakers.

-Frank

I wish, those competition components get me hard.

One day man, one day.

Archived