Al LaPorta Posted August 27, 2015 Report Posted August 27, 2015 couple months back I was riding to work and some guy decided to cut me off then flip me off.... he almost pinned me into a jersey barrier, luckily I had a bottle of paint thinner in my back pack needless to say... I won
Deeznutz Posted August 27, 2015 Report Posted August 27, 2015 Good to hear you're ok. What happened to you happened to me several times - juming into my lane because the lane he was in was slower, or deciding what lane to go into switching back and forth. Very annoying. I locked up my rear many times.....and i was doing the speed limit! There's a lot of bad drivers out there. They think they're a good driver because they "haven't wrecked". Morons! Heal up man! -Frank
RooTxBeeR Posted August 27, 2015 Author Report Posted August 27, 2015 why are you going double the speed of traffic? glad you're okay but you should use more common sense when riding. The right lane he moved into, is a very busy lane to get onto a major highway. I was doing just over the speed limit in the left lane when he was 200ft+ ahead of me. Once he moved to into the right lane I was about 50ft+ away, then he jumped back right when I was coming into his blind spot per say. The right lane there is always slow because everyone, and I mean everyone. Moves over into that lane at the last second. For 200ft+ going into that turn, your not even supposed to switch lanes, solid white, to prevent shit like that. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
RooTxBeeR Posted August 28, 2015 Author Report Posted August 28, 2015 Thanks for the replies, my arm really don't hurt at all. But damn is it starting to bruise! Thing is going to look wicked lol On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
SoCaLBaMF Posted August 28, 2015 Report Posted August 28, 2015 The only reason I dont own a bike nor ever want to, is because I know how people drive.... nope. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.