RooTxBeeR Posted August 27, 2015 Report Posted August 27, 2015 Had my first accident tonight, I only have 2 bruises on my right where were I hit the guys side mirror. I took it right off lol. The scariest part was when I hit his car and bounced off of it, there was a concrete divider 7+ft tall I got a few inches from hitting. If I had hit that it would be a complete different story. Long story short, it was a divided 4 lane, so 2 in each direction. Where they split, the guy turned out of my lane into the other last second, then jumped back to mine. He was going way slower than me because the traffic he merged into was going around half the speed I was so once he moved back over, bad news. I couldn't slow down in time and collided with the side of car. Not a scratch on my bike thankfully. Was a damn scary experience. I do have to say, I have been on 2 wheels my entire life, and that definitely helped me tonight lol. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
MrSkippyJ Posted August 27, 2015 Report Posted August 27, 2015 glad to hear that it went as well as it did! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 27, 2015 Report Posted August 27, 2015 Glad your okay. Dumb ass drivers not paying attention cause most accidents involving bikes. Some guy got killed here on Monday, we drove past the wreck and I saw how bad the bike was and said there is no way he walked away from that then on the 10 o'clock news they said it was a fatal accident sad shit. Stay safe man and keep a keen eye on the moronic drivers. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
RyanJ Posted August 27, 2015 Report Posted August 27, 2015 Daammn . Glad to hear your okay Fam and all good (well besides the few bruises, it's good to be alive I mean). Hope for a fast recovery for you so you can be back up on that bike in no time . MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Miguels Posted August 27, 2015 Report Posted August 27, 2015 why are you going double the speed of traffic? glad you're okay but you should use more common sense when riding. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Red-navi-916 Posted August 27, 2015 Report Posted August 27, 2015 You say my first as if youre expecting more to come lol I crashed my gsxr in like 2012 trying to drag knee in the mountains hit gravel I bailed out bike went down a cliff and all. My elbow was fucked up my knees my hands but nothing a couple of oxycottins couldn't fix. BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Skullz Posted August 27, 2015 Report Posted August 27, 2015 Glad to hear your ok and the bikes fine. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
kirill007 Posted August 27, 2015 Report Posted August 27, 2015 Sometimes people forget that speed differences are more dangerous than the actual speed. Glad nothing serious happened. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
White Lightning Posted August 27, 2015 Report Posted August 27, 2015 Glad you are okay brother. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Ahmed Johnson Posted August 27, 2015 Report Posted August 27, 2015 At least you made it. Good to hear you're ok.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.