Jump to content

Finding someone online


Recommended Posts

Posted

Full name, a list of addresses I can account for having lived with her at, 2 cities (no exact addresses) in another state, birthday (and age), the only email address I've ever known her to have, a landline number listed under her name that links back to the last address I lived with her at (that is different than the one used when i lived there), the last cell phone number I used to contact her, a name written in an old address book (just a name) that shares a last name with her, the city where she met my dad (assuming she lived there for a time), and a vague idea where she is rumored to have been born.

None of that has helped me so far.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Posted

That'd be a lot of info for a PI

how do PI's have more power?!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Full name, a list of addresses I can account for having lived with her at, 2 cities (no exact addresses) in another state, birthday (and age), the only email address I've ever known her to have, a landline number listed under her name that links back to the last address I lived with her at (that is different than the one used when i lived there), the last cell phone number I used to contact her, a name written in an old address book (just a name) that shares a last name with her, the city where she met my dad (assuming she lived there for a time), and a vague idea where she is rumored to have been born.

None of that has helped me so far.

I've also found two street names within one of the out of state cities, but still no exact address.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Posted

Because Pi's are normally ex law enforcement officers and have many contacts that you or I couldn't possibly have which gets them access to stuff that you and I would never get.

That's a decent amount of info.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Also were your parents ever married?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Because Pi's are normally ex law enforcement officers and have many contacts that you or I couldn't possibly have which gets them access to stuff that you and I would never get.

That's a decent amount of info.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

A month away from 25

Also were your parents ever married?

No

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Posted

Does your pops know her ssn?

Getting That number could help you a lot.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I doubt he does. They havent been together for most of my life.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Posted

The main issue I'm having is that the out of state information is rather close to her rumored birthplace, so I dont know if the addresses listed are from before she left there. And I havent found a chronological list of addresses.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Posted

I mean honestly man it wouldn't hurt to try a pi, at least making a phone call would give you an idea of cost involved.

I'd say if you have a picture of her to plaster it all over social media saying why you're trying to find her but you said you don't have one.

Maybe even still writing a story about it and posting on social media with her real name and stuff and why you are trying to find her would get you somewhere.

Have everyone you know share it and tell their people to keep the sharing going and you could get lucky quick.

Social media is great for things like this and you can reach millions of people really fast.

Maybe a pic with your daughter holding a sign asking for the help would help propel it, people are suckers for kids.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 392 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...