Parentnoia Posted August 31, 2015 Report Posted August 31, 2015 I know it's possible to find a vast majority of information legally and freely about any given person. I'm wondering where I'm not looking to find this information. The person in question is my mom. I havent seen her since late 2009, and the last I heard from her was April 2011 via a letter with no return address. The main reason I'm asking and wanting to find her is because my daughter is getting more and more curious about who my mom is as she gets older. They've never met each other, and I'd at least like to show my daughter a picture of her grandmother, or maybe send my mom a letter/email. 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 31, 2015 Report Posted August 31, 2015 Contact a legit private detective, they will have access to many things you do not. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Parentnoia Posted August 31, 2015 Author Report Posted August 31, 2015 Contact a legit private detective, they will have access to many things you do not. You have to pay a PI, no? I know there's got to be a free way to go about this... 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 31, 2015 Report Posted August 31, 2015 Yes you'd have to pay a pi but like the saying goes you get what you pay for. One of my friends payed a pi to locate her ex husband and the info she got back on him is way way more than any internet search will turn up. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Th3pwn3r Posted August 31, 2015 Report Posted August 31, 2015 Search for all her known names using locations she'd be in, if that doesn't work then search for her friends/family in areas they'd be in. That's the easiest, free way considering the power of the internet.
Parentnoia Posted August 31, 2015 Author Report Posted August 31, 2015 Search for all her known names using locations she'd be in, if that doesn't work then search for her friends/family in areas they'd be in. That's the easiest, free way considering the power of the internet. That'd be a good idea, if I knew any of that information. I know her by only one name and she cut off contact with everyone she knew in 2011, a couple months before I got the letter from her. She never told me anything about her family. 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
03silvergt Posted August 31, 2015 Report Posted August 31, 2015 A PI would be my choice as well. My cousin and his wife found his sister that he hadn't seen in about 15 years by using one. 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt. 2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor.
RooTxBeeR Posted August 31, 2015 Report Posted August 31, 2015 In all honesty, if you have no good skills in the field, yeah a PI would probably be the best bet. If you have access to websites that hold records of people, and know how to use internet search engines to there fullest then you might be able to do it on your own. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Parentnoia Posted August 31, 2015 Author Report Posted August 31, 2015 Well the most information I've found on my own is the information I already know, that's the problem. Any seemingly new information comes out incredibly vague and my attempts to refine the information just leads me right back to what I already know. 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 31, 2015 Report Posted August 31, 2015 Without the specifics what information do you have on her? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.