Jump to content

External crossover vs sound proccesor


Jeff4661

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm going to be running 8" mids and 2" super tweets in the future..

Now I understand that I will obviously need some sort of crossover system to keep everything playing the way its supposed to..

What are the more budget friendly processors and do they work any better than an external crossover?

Any help greatly appreciated

Posted

If you're looking for a budget processor taylorfade had good things to say about the new ampere unit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1064 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...