Second Skin Audio

what type of nailer

ToNasty

Brad nailers have their place, i use them as an extra hand to hold stuff in place so i can put a clamp on while glue dries.

In your case, since you will have to fill holes anyways, I would use screws since they can act as clamps, but thats just my .02

Best of luck which ever way you go.

There is kind of a blurred line between whats a finish nailer and whats a brad nailer. If go by the size of the nail, I use an 18 gauge nailer, when I use one.

Link to that nailer?

This isn't the exact nailer I have, but its one just like it:

http://www.amazon.com/Hitachi-NT50AES-4-Inch-2-Inch-Nailer/dp/B0009H4YHO/ref=sr_1_12?s=power-hand-tools&ie=UTF8&qid=1441769896&sr=1-12&keywords=18+gauge+nailer

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

screw the front panel on from the inside

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

In your case, since you will have to fill holes anyways, I would use screws since they can act as clamps, but thats just my .02

Complete noob question to box building, but why would the tiny holes made by a finish nailer need to be filled with filler? They shouldn't leak any air if done right, or am I wrong?

Complete noob question to box building, but why would the tiny holes made by a finish nailer need to be filled with filler? They shouldn't leak any air if done right, or am I wrong?

bro... to look purty...duh lol

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

bro... to look purty...duh lol

lol... but if it's carpeted......

exactly. if its just for the beauty panel then i would have to agree with Leo and say just screw that one piece in from the inside, similar to what was done with dayweed's ride from Jecar with the beauty panels

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived