lifted08tahoe Posted September 10, 2015 Report Posted September 10, 2015 Just like the title says. I have a pac lp3-2 and I can't get the 2v output I need. I can get was between .5 and 1v completely maxed out. 13.7 constant voltage. What do you guys think the problem could be?
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 10, 2015 Report Posted September 10, 2015 Not surprising, loc's are pretty much all junk. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 10, 2015 Report Posted September 10, 2015 I'm assuming you still have the factory HU. If you do then that's why. The L.O.C. can put out 2 volts if it was getting that and I doubt the factory HU would give you that.
lifted08tahoe Posted September 10, 2015 Author Report Posted September 10, 2015 The a**hole at pac told me I did something wrong. I sat out there for hours and never made any progress. Where would be good to set it? I'm sure not maxed out
audiofanaticz Posted September 10, 2015 Report Posted September 10, 2015 I mean no matter where you adjust it, its just putting distortion in to your system. Get a better loc. Audiocontrol has a decent one. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_43567_AudioControl-LC2i.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PLA&scid=scplp3612552&gclid=Cj0KEQjwsb-vBRCLj7TvqpGx_MoBEiQALgFGnprl2U_M-Su955W_0nuML0ASdwCdQ7_yITvXW_ZK2RUaAiC18P8HAQ
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 10, 2015 Report Posted September 10, 2015 You're gonna have to max it if you want it loud. I know from experience it's gonna heat your subs up pretty quick
lifted08tahoe Posted September 10, 2015 Author Report Posted September 10, 2015 Broke_Audio_Addict just said there all junk. How's this one going to help me anymore than this one?
audiofanaticz Posted September 10, 2015 Report Posted September 10, 2015 Because all the cheap ones are cheap, full of noise, and distortion. How do you expect it to boost the audio signal when the thing doesn't even get power except from what the speakers feed it, which is nothing at all
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 10, 2015 Report Posted September 10, 2015 Lc2i is a good unit, audio control makes good stuff. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Deeznutz Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 I may actually look into the Audio Control unit. I may actually want to go back to a stock Delco CD player for the Jimmy since I do not have the windows tinted! -Frank
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.