Hey my name is Jay and this is my baby. I have a 2004 Gmc sierra and ever since i could remember i wanted a sic truck and and clean sound system. My passion in life is to paint cars and custom shit so of course i had to do sum things to my truck. I built a custom center console to house my amps. It has 6 fans to keep cool and monitor by a smd temp gauge.Then being my truck is ext cab not much room under seat so i started a box for 4 p2d2 8s, and with the help of smd sunflash i made it fit perfect to floor. I then did up my door panels with custom mounted t1 6.5 componets.No custom interior is done till u add a soundman slide slider for iPad mini and lots of led lighting ... well this is my project so far and lots more to come .... Come back soon

IMG_0092_zpsbpktlwhe.jpg

IMG_0001_zpsoksfe0as.jpg

IMG_0009_zps8y157fgl.jpg

IMG_0011_zpsushxvbhw.jpg

IMG_0015_zpsqavo5xzd.jpg

IMG_0005_zpsjvzj4hbc.jpg

IMG_0010_zpsxxaszjry.jpg

IMG_0006_zpsceuydymw.jpg

IMG_0020_zpsxk897wpn.jpg

IMG_0111_zpsgtbcollg.jpg

IMG_0022_zpsqqtqpkum.jpg

IMG_0023_zpscjhnhwjm.jpg

IMG_0025_zps56me8d0v.jpg

IMG_0027_zpsarikqbyu.jpg

IMG_0029_zps3cvpnmuq.jpg

IMG_0031_zpsmzuiygbu.jpg

IMG_0371_zpsblgbmote.jpg

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af281/weissjerome88/th_IMG_0123_zps11von2sc.mp4

Now I remember where I saw your build. I was trying to figure it out when I saw you post in SOTM. Steve showed it in one of his videos. You have a shop by him right? Good stuff man. It's really slick. Me being the GM truck/SUV lover that I am, I'm jealous of your truck.

Now I remember where I saw your build. I was trying to figure it out when I saw you post in SOTM. Steve showed it in one of his videos. You have a shop by him right? Good stuff man. It's really slick. Me being the GM truck/SUV lover that I am, I'm jealous of your truck.

You're right, I remember that vid.

Op you do meades paint work right?

Bad ass truck and I'm glad you decided to make a build log for it.

In for more pics.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You're right, I remember that vid.

Op you do meades paint work right?

Bad ass truck and I'm glad you decided to make a build log for it.

In for more pics.

thanks dude and ya i handle all meades paint work

Archived