SkarredSierra Posted September 14, 2015 Report Posted September 14, 2015 Seen the wd and the ftwd threads so i decided to make another for z nation. Anyone watched it? Its a cheaper production than wd but its more comical. So far me and my wife like it. Its in the second season and comes on the sci fi channel friday nights.
Lbox88 Posted September 14, 2015 Report Posted September 14, 2015 It's great in that, "this is how terrible the sci-fi channel is now" kinda way. I'll admit it, I watched the whole first season, didn't know the 2nd one was starting up but I'll have to pull it up online later. UBL | Build Log
SkarredSierra Posted September 14, 2015 Author Report Posted September 14, 2015 Ya some of it isnt so great but we like the comedy parts. Murphy has a twisted sense of humor and all the off the wall and awkward moments are why we watch it. Plus the story line i find interesting.
xpoppadaddyx Posted September 14, 2015 Report Posted September 14, 2015 I like when the zombies were kissing and that didn't turn out so well. Murphy is a damn fool! 2002 Chevy Trailblazer (Build) 2013 Nissan Altima (Build) Poppa's YouTube Channel Poppa's FB Page Poppa's Instagram
SkarredSierra Posted September 14, 2015 Author Report Posted September 14, 2015 Haha. The stripper pole zombie was funny too. I didnt expect her to fly off stage like that tho.
tyma1026 Posted September 14, 2015 Report Posted September 14, 2015 This show is funny, and of course there are zombies ha ha. I'll be starting the second season soon. The Zunami episode was pretty cool
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.