Anl fuse holders

Where are the cheapest anl fuse holders you guys have been able to find? Prefer ring terminal style over set screw style.

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

How much current do you plan on passing through them?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Used to get them for $1 now they go for $5. I can get them cheaper if I buy a couple. Maybe 10 of them should get me better price. They are like the sky high ones

ANLHF.jpg

Used to get them for $1 now they go for $5. I can get them cheaper if I buy a couple. Maybe 10 of them should get me better price. They are like the sky high ones

ANLHF.jpg

Where can I get them this cheap?

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

How much current do you plan on passing through them?

Will be fused for 300 each

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

If you want super cheap and ring terminal you could make your own (if your intersested I can elaborate later I'm at work and on mobile)

I'm always open to diy options

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

EBay $7 each with a fuse. Sky high is $8. By when do you need them? If you ask your friends and can gather a group buy let me know. The more I get the cheaper I can get them. I go to the wholesale places and people there know me. It's easy to lower the prices

If you want super cheap and ring terminal you could make your own (if your intersested I can elaborate later I'm at work and on mobile)

I'm always open to diy options

this is how im thinking of doing mine because i plan to carpet it to match the carpet where im putting it

basicaly in gona use a piece of mdf and drill 2 countersunk holes through it and insert 2 bolts from the bottom (like meade did in this video with the buss bars) and put nuts on top... actualy now that i think out it if you watch meade's video when he makes the buss bars basicaly do that but just 2 postes on a piece of wood' plexy or acrilic

though for the price of makeing one of these you could prolly just buy one of these but be warned at the bottom of the page someone said for this particular one they had to trim some plastic to fit 1/0 wire (idk what size your useing just giveing warning)

Untitled_zpsimuq3gdv.png

the unlable color is nuts for the bolts

disclaimer : i dont have personal experience doing this seen someone do it somewere on the internet and liked the way it looked dont use this under the hood (as this does not have a cap) or anywere it may short to ground or short across the open postes

Archived