Th3pwn3r Posted September 22, 2015 Report Posted September 22, 2015 Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for any in dash navigation units with a $500 budget. From what I'm seeing I may have to just stick with a separate GPS setup like a peasant.
MotorCityFats13 Posted September 22, 2015 Report Posted September 22, 2015 reading the reviews and price this will be my next upgrade.... not close to the best but far from the worst its worth the consideration if budget is tight... still tad bit too high for me at the moment but it does have a 10 band EQ http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_77219_Jensen-VX7020.html
Mitchaford Posted September 22, 2015 Report Posted September 22, 2015 This is what I have been looking at. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_93362_Clarion-NX405.html Not sure your price range but there are some that range from the mid 200's and up. 2008 VW Jetta Team Fi 12 CT 4000.1 CT 125.4 PWX 6.5 80 PRS EB Flex 2/0 Second Skin ^^^ Build ^^^
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 22, 2015 Report Posted September 22, 2015 With that budget stick to a separate GPS or find a used one. From my experience I've always found that the low end nav units suck. You could always save up more money and buy nicer one in which case I'd look at the top level kenwoods. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
sbg Posted September 22, 2015 Report Posted September 22, 2015 I have installed A few of this unit. They are around the 500$ Mark if you look hard. And they work well. kenwoodhttp://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=311402712705&alt=web 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.