d-nice88 Posted September 27, 2015 Report Posted September 27, 2015 Im trying ro get yalls guys input on these designs. I seen snafu's mustang and was wondering how one could make something like that work. Ive been searching on youtube and google for a definitive answer and havent found one yet. Any input is much appreciated.
ToNasty Posted September 27, 2015 Report Posted September 27, 2015 What vehicle? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
baron_of_bass Posted September 27, 2015 Report Posted September 27, 2015 Are you using an infinite baffle sub? Team Bass-Hz
d-nice88 Posted September 27, 2015 Author Report Posted September 27, 2015 Maybe I can use my 97 buick lesabre and what subs could I use?
baron_of_bass Posted September 27, 2015 Report Posted September 27, 2015 Maybe I can use my 97 buick lesabre and what subs could I use? I recommend fi audio ib3 subs Team Bass-Hz
d-nice88 Posted September 27, 2015 Author Report Posted September 27, 2015 Ok now I see the concept. Basicly have to buy a ib sub and make an enclosure that seals the subs from the trunk. Am I on the right path ?
MotorCityFats13 Posted September 27, 2015 Report Posted September 27, 2015 yes... the idea is to make the trunk sealed and it will act as a sealed box.... if anything leaks you defeat the design.... the front and rear of the sub still has to be separated or they will cancel out ... I have always though that the design and effort needed to build a correct IB setup is not worth it over just doing a small sealed box.... plus the system might play different on any given day depending on what is in the trunk? I would also think if you were to be playing something loud and then open the trunk the speaker would unload and destroy itself
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.