bassmanword Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 Hi I found a post talking about Fi stickers and wanted to get one made but I cannot message the recommended person if anybody can help me I would appreciate it alot thanks.
hdorre Posted October 2, 2015 Report Posted October 2, 2015 Robin Butler at BHE Decals or Chris at CNGraphix could help you out On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted October 2, 2015 Report Posted October 2, 2015 Dvs designs also SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
bassmanword Posted October 7, 2015 Author Report Posted October 7, 2015 Thanks for the replies how do I get in contact with them.
reedal Posted October 7, 2015 Report Posted October 7, 2015 Google is your friend. Or click on the CNGraphix link on the home page.. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Noel989 Posted October 7, 2015 Report Posted October 7, 2015 Google is your friend. Or click on the CNGraphix link on the home page.. Don't think he's here anymore Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
reedal Posted October 7, 2015 Report Posted October 7, 2015 Google is your friend. Or click on the CNGraphix link on the home page..Don't think he's here anymore Ah shit. Well, Google is still OP's friend SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
bassmanword Posted October 9, 2015 Author Report Posted October 9, 2015 Ok thanks alot I thought I would have to get in touch with them through the forum.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.