Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Rockford T2 15: Best box for it?


xAporia

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey all. Quick question. I have a 2014 Dodge Charger and i have a T2 15 on a T2500-BDCP (Not turned up all the way). Would a ported box or sealed be better? I want this thing to SLAM but I don't want to hurt my car. The guy building my box insists that if I have a ported box my spoiler and rear light is going to bust so he is encouraging me to do a sealed enclosure. What do you guys think?

Posted

Port forward into the vehicle. seal off the trunk so the pressure does not go into the trunk.

Posted

Port forward into the vehicle. seal off the trunk so the pressure does not go into the trunk.

I would like to keep my seats up in the back, would that matter?

and Joe X, he wants to fire the port up towards the spot where the rear speakers are. Is that the rear deck?

Posted

fire rear...

did you just say "he says to run sealed, then port up" ???

what is "your guy saying" or what are you saying?

imho with that set up......

IMG_0388.jpg

will you break, damage, some things?

God i hope so...

He is encouraging a sealed enclosure so I don't bust a tail light or break my spoiler. I want car flex but not that much. But, he also said IF he was to do it ported to fire it facing up towards my rear speakers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3112 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...