more electrical issues :(

How our your gains setup? Dd-1, oscilloscope. Check voltage at amp at full tilt with Emma and see how low it dips. Double check all wires to amp to make nothing is loose. Double check speaker wires to make sure none our grounding out.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

I checked all connections they all seem to bi snug good to go there im not sure how gains are set I haven't messed with them the installer done all that I can just set by ear I have no equipment to do so the dammmm door speakers are working now I pulled them out and looked at them and put them back in and they work again im sooo frustrated now tweeters aint working I could just scream I don't wanna waist yall time figuring all my bullshizz out but thank you for all yall support and help and now ive made up my mind ALL the wiring is coming back out fukit im tired of having all these issues one after another

Archived