Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

having trouble with port


ron

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sides: 25.5X14.75(2 pieces)

Back : 39.0X14.75(1 piece)

Front: 16.25X14.75(2 pieces)

Port: 19.25X14.75(2 pieces)

Top: 39X17(2 pieces) for double baffle

Bottom: 39X17(1 piece)

Tune is 35 Hz, internal volume is a bit over 6.5 cubes net airspace. Port area ~96"

WTF?!?!?!?! everyone knows 15's should be in 5cu each 75sqin of port per sub. :):lol:

Posted

Yeah, DCs like small for some reason. The XL is the only sub I'd run from DC if I was going to run that gear. They are pretty legit and have a good sound quality in the right build.

I wish I could have given more port and a tad more volume but this should do ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Yeah, DCs like small for some reason. The XL is the only sub I'd run from DC if I was going to run that gear. They are pretty legit and have a good sound quality in the right build.

I wish I could have given more port and a tad more volume but this should do ;)

Your numbers are great and realistic for daily

Posted

I measured wrong.39 x 29 x 17 3/4

Thank you.This means alot to me.Thank you

Will the port length still be the same?

Posted

3=39x29x.75

2=15.5x16.25x.75

2=15.5x27.5x.75

Port

2=15.5x19.25x.75(20)

Or

2=15.5x24.25x.75

2=15.5x5x.75(30)

Posted

O.k. thank you

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3112 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...