WTB Pioneer 4100NEX Headunit

Mtnbikecrazy55

Hoping to find a gently used Pioneer 4100NEX rather than buying new, let me know if you or anyone you know has one they're looking to sell.

Thanks!

Chris

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I was looking for the same unit discounted before I gave in and bought new. Great HU. Good Luck! Ive seen them online for around 525.

HU: Pioneer 4100 NEX
Subs: 2 Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-10"
Amp: Rockford Fosgate P500-1bd wired @ 1ohm
Front: Polk Audio Components DB6501
Amp: Pioneer GM A5602 wired @ 4 ohm
Rear: Polk Audio Coaxials db651s
(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1

I was looking for the same unit discounted before I gave in and bought new. Great HU. Good Luck! Ive seen them online for around 525.

Thanks for the reassurance! That's about what I've seen them for also, and I do get 5% cashback on my freedom card on Amazon this quarter so if I do end up having to buy new at least that's ~$25 off. Can't blame us for wanting to find a deal!

Question if you don't mind, do you have an iPhone, and if so, does mirror link/screen display work with it?

I'm looking forward to apple CarPlay but really prefer using soundcloud for music. I've sen one video on YouTube with it mirroring an iOS device but I didn't know if it was some beta version.

Thanks again!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

It doesn't show your exact iPhone display. But if u press home on the headunit(Apple CarPlay), the iphone will go to the home screen. And the other way around(press the home button on the iPhone and it takes u to the apple CarPlay home screen(on the unit)). It will show some of your iPhone apps on the headunit screen but not all of them. That's what u mean?

Thanks for the reassurance! That's about what I've seen them for also, and I do get 5% cashback on my freedom card on Amazon this quarter so if I do end up having to buy new at least that's ~$25 off. Can't blame us for wanting to find a deal!

Question if you don't mind, do you have an iPhone, and if so, does mirror link/screen display work with it?

I'm looking forward to apple CarPlay but really prefer using soundcloud for music. I've sen one video on YouTube with it mirroring an iOS device but I didn't know if it was some beta version.

Thanks again!

I Do have an iPhone 6+. Here's the thing with Carplay, aside from only a handful of apps supported at the moment, the ones that do work, works great. Not perfect but great and it helps if Siri understands you by now. In order for CarPlay to function, all you need is a lightning cable and an usb extension (comes with NEX 4100) This will show supported apps on screen. Note however that it only works in USB1 port on the back of the NEX 4100, USB 2 is for Android Auto or a 2nd iPod or iPhone (No Carplay functionality using this port) There is also AppRadio mode which you will then need USB Extension, USB Lightning, Digital AV Adapter , HDMI cable. I do believe hooking up a HDMI allows for some sort of mirroring though, but then again you would need the same cables for AppRadio mode.

HU: Pioneer 4100 NEX
Subs: 2 Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-10"
Amp: Rockford Fosgate P500-1bd wired @ 1ohm
Front: Polk Audio Components DB6501
Amp: Pioneer GM A5602 wired @ 4 ohm
Rear: Polk Audio Coaxials db651s
(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1

Archived