noser7 Posted March 14, 2016 Author Report Posted March 14, 2016 Any constructive criticism is happily welcomed
bcbrassard Posted March 14, 2016 Report Posted March 14, 2016 Looks like a good start... now get to building.
bsneon98 Posted March 17, 2016 Report Posted March 17, 2016 How hard was getting your bench seat out? My cousin has a ranger and I swear those bolts wont budge.Good start so far, let some saw dust fly! Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
noser7 Posted March 17, 2016 Author Report Posted March 17, 2016 Those bolts were pretty tight i just put a dab of brake fluid and let em work themselves out. Shouldnt be to oh difficult
mcfalcon Posted March 17, 2016 Report Posted March 17, 2016 I'm think I'm ready as you are to see this thing playing. Still learning but have started gathering.
noser7 Posted March 17, 2016 Author Report Posted March 17, 2016 Tell me about it bro. Lately ive been on and off of jobs so i cant get the funds as quick as i can. Its all good tho patiance never hurt anybody
noser7 Posted March 26, 2016 Author Report Posted March 26, 2016 Sorry to say but mt buddy burned one of the coils off 1 n2,damn. Recone for 2 12's shipped comes out to about 280 My question. Can i run 1 n2 wired to 1 ohm on my amp? Keep gains low of course...
noser7 Posted May 28, 2016 Author Report Posted May 28, 2016 Havnt forgot this build yet. Hopefully if all goes well i will make the 4th next weekend. I had it for the weekend in my passenger seat, one voicecoil each hooked up to 4 ohms and this thing slapped! Cant wait for the box and hopefully wiring it to 1 ohm.
DLHgn Posted June 19, 2016 Report Posted June 19, 2016 I can't wait to see how this turns out! I have a '98 ranger extended cab and am looking to put a system in.
noser7 Posted September 30, 2016 Author Report Posted September 30, 2016 Lil update havnt made the box yet. But I've dropped it explorer 8.8 and springs and djm twin beam.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.