Lucas300c Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 Hey guys, Looking for your input. Picking up a 2010 300c and this will be my first "sedan" and thinking how to get loud clean bass out of a nice clean box. My thoughts was to building a narrow box for a Sundown x8 with a front port. Im thinking of fitting it between behind the arm rest and seal it from the trunk to have no trunk rattle and not have that trunk eat up all the bass. What do you guys think? Don't worry i won't ask you guys to design it for free. just looking for the best box design for this car.
Carnines Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 Seal off the trunk and do a bigger sub is what I would do.
Lucas300c Posted October 27, 2015 Author Report Posted October 27, 2015 I don't want to run the sub behind that closed seat or roll with the seat down. I can deal with the arm rest down.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.