Skar Audio's Prototype Three 8" Subwoofer Enclosure.

We've been doing some research and development here at Skar Audio. As a lot of people know 8" subwoofers are great when multiple ones are used in a setup so we figured why not offer our customers a package that includes a pre-fabricated enclosure with 3 8" subwoofers!

The enclosure will come with 3 Skar Audio IX-8 D2's!

Now this is just the prototype. The testing we have done with it has been very successful and we have to say it sounds amazing!

On to the photos!

HTurBb.jpg

jgGhxo.jpg
pAMaFq.jpg

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

the one sub is hanging past the angled part slightly and touching the other sub then the sub one the angled section looks like an afterthought, I know it's a prototype but I think it would look a lot better with just two 8's properly spaced.

I like the overall shape though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Why not 3 in a flat baffle?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.