Motorcycle Advice (mainly SS)

As for lowering , you're right about evening out the front / rear. My concern is how bad is the turning. I know you lose clearance on things such as rear wheel touching exhaust on speed bumps, clutch or brake lever too close at certain angles, etc.

I read that if I'm lowering it and do it accordingly to my weight , shouldn't notice a huge difference unless im on the track / twistees as well as the issues above.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Beginner bikes hold their value.

I bought a ninja 500 rode it for 2 years and sold it for what I paid for it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You have the riding skill, so get the bike you feel that suits you and your needs.

Do not let the woulda, coulda, shoulda but didn't get in the way.

Listen to YOUR feelings and go with it, if it feels like a right deal then that is all you can hope for.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I'm similar dimensions and have an R1.

Never had any issues. Might be tip toed at some stops but never had an issue.

Go with what you want, any bike can be dangerous with a bad driver.

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Thanks guy. I appreciate the feedback and advice. To narrow my search, I'm going to describe the bikes the best I can to help understand each bike to decide which one.

CBR600RR:

I know you can't label a certain bike "the overall best" since it's mainly preference, but from my understanding and reading multiple forums, if you were to call a bike that is overall the best street bike, it would be the cbr600rr (only considering maximum of 600cc. No 750. Maybe 650 max). It has the midrange power as well one of the most comfy seats out of them all(mixed feelings on this one). It is a Honda so people label it as reliable. Cons would be it's slower ? Which isn't really a con in my eyes, they're fast.

R6:

Lightest bike. From my reading, this is right next to the CBR in almost all categories, and it has more power than 600RR. Less midrange power I think as well as more aggressive riding position (leaned / hunched over more?) people say not a good first SS bike since you really need to hit the RPM band high which may not be the best for new riders. I can see why. Con (for me) is its the tallest bike.

ZX6R:

Fast bike just as the rest. Not to familiar with ninjas but heard plenty of great things about kawi as well as ninja. It is about the same weight as the cbr around 361 lbs. taller seat than CBR but shorter than R6. Con : I heard the seat is hard as shit. Haha.

GSXR600

Same weight as r6. This and the Cbr are the shortest seat heights. Great bike, but I'm it's more expensive than the rest. Haven't really looked into this one as much as the others.

This is all based off the 2006 model (in my price range) and idk which to choose now. Haha. Time to do more research. In all honestly, prob leaning towards 600RR but I'm still considering the others as well as the lower CC bikes. But is this sort of a good understanding of each bike or am I completely off and sound dumb as shit :( lmfao thanks guys

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

All nice bikes but I'm a kawi lover myself so the zx6r (which also has a huge aftermarket)is what I would pick out of those options.

All super sport bikes have an aggressive riding position and a seat that's hard as a brick.

The seat you can change and the riding position you will get used too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Probably will go test ride all of them. Hopefully I can sit on them stock height lmfao. Now another question is, which bike would you say is less abused. I know there are the good people in every brand who ride responsibly and legally 24/7, but honestly, that's not everyone or even the majority of the riders. or if there is no direct answer and it just depends on the previous owner , I hope I don't get shitty luck haha

Also, what are your guys annual insurance lookin like ? As well as how many years of riding. I hope I get around 70-80 a month haha

Edit: it's actually gonna be hard to test ride all of them as I'm buying used and I assume the New Years are different in height size etc compared to the 06 modes.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Archived