daimer Posted November 5, 2015 Report Posted November 5, 2015 Tuned in! Good luck, bro! My humble build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192602-corsa-b-daily-build-with-12-ground-zero-new-box-in/ Single Zv4 Rev.2 15" on a 10k amp: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201434-my-reviewtest-of-the-zv4-rev2-15/
SkarredSierra Posted November 5, 2015 Report Posted November 5, 2015 Have you decided on subwoofers yet?
PURE~PRESSURE Posted November 6, 2015 Author Report Posted November 6, 2015 Not sure yet need a decent sub that can handle 500/600wrms since there will be 4
PURE~PRESSURE Posted November 7, 2015 Author Report Posted November 7, 2015 This is what im thinking so far. I've heard good things about the jbl subwoofers . I hear they can take a clean 500wrms all day Everyone iv'e asked about them said there severely under rated.
bmwking Posted November 7, 2015 Report Posted November 7, 2015 youre going to spend $200 on 4 subs. why not spend less than that on one that can handle the power of your amp and allow you more flexibility with the enclosure? american bass xfl1244 for example
Smoove Posted November 7, 2015 Report Posted November 7, 2015 I dont give a damn about the brands. I am tuned. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
ethan_leonardo Posted November 8, 2015 Report Posted November 8, 2015 I dont give a damn about the brands. I am tuned. Agreed
PURE~PRESSURE Posted November 9, 2015 Author Report Posted November 9, 2015 Today I pulled out my pods from the previous build to make slight modifications on them for the new build. The previous dash pods will be rebuilt to fit bullet tweeters instead of dome tweeters. I also have pics of the old build. OLD DASH PODS The old build was decent but the new one will be even better.
PURE~PRESSURE Posted November 15, 2015 Author Report Posted November 15, 2015 Decided to start painting a few things and working on a few things in the truck. Got alot of work to do
Smoove Posted November 16, 2015 Report Posted November 16, 2015 looking good 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.