Sonic Electronix

Get two friends and go to a vinyl sign shop...

Actual sponsorship and being on a team are two very different things.

--Sponsorship is basically a second job but instead of money you get gear. Put in the time and work and get support, but nothing is 'free'. You have to work and support them back. You are part of the advertising budget and the relationship will only last as long as they are getting their money's worth.

--A team can be just some people that know each other and help each other with knowledge and install help. Maybe share used equipment that gets passed from one to the other. Or maybe they just went to a sign shop and had stickers made. Every situation is different.

Static drops are my bag.

So what do you actually want; why do you want to be on a team? Is it the brotherhood? Help? Just free stuff?

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Where r u located? I'm sure there's at least a bass head or two on here local to you who can sit down with you and help point you in the direction you want to go. Just supply the beer. Sounds to me like u wanna be into car audio without sinking your life into it. So join a local "team" that just hangs out together, drinks brews, has their own name (logo even), and supports each other in their own goals and helps each other out. My $.02 at least.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Archived