Sundown Audio

Where is 4 volts on hifonics amp?

akuma4u

Internet thug. Glad you got your problem resolved because you have much bigger issues then gain matching.

oh and whats that? and dont even start with me mr. "here we are still" making it seem like im asking the same thing over and over when i clearly said before that i know what to do. I dont understand in the first place if its annoying you so much to reply and he "here still" then why are you even participating in the thread? just move on.

Internet thug. Glad you got your problem resolved because you have much bigger issues then gain matching.

oh and whats that? and dont even start with me mr. "here we are still" making it seem like im asking the same thing over and over when i clearly said before that i know what to do. I dont understand in the first place if its annoying you so much to reply and he "here still" then why are you even participating in the thread? just move on.

THEN GO FUCKING DO IT!!! dont keep clogging up the forum with your topics if you arnt going to take the advice.

this is how this is supposed to work

1. op asks question.

2. everyone else gives answers/suggestions.

3. op goes out and tries suggestions.

4. op reports back with results from suggestions

you cant omit step 3. the system goes to shit otherwise

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

THEN GO FUCKING DO IT!!! dont keep clogging up the forum with your topics if you arnt going to take the advice.

this is how this is supposed to work

1. op asks question.

2. everyone else gives answers/suggestions.

3. op goes out and tries suggestions.

4. op reports back with results from suggestions

you cant omit step 3. the system goes to shit otherwise

Ohhhhh... look out, big font and cap locks.. you must mean business now...

i dont understand what the problem is here, i asked my question got my answers i stated i know what to do then you and your buddy keep bombarding me with "here we are still" comments..

i got my answer and i said numerous times i know what to do so there is NO need for YOU to reply anymore -

unless you are trolling which considering from your initial reply to this thread is highly likely...

Post # 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13, and 18 are all posts that are trying to help you. Post # 5 and 10 are you saying NO, I don't want to do it the correct way, I want to fuck it all up and do it how I want so just tell me what I want to hear...

So hear you go...set your gain at approx 5 O'Clock and let her rip!

Archived