OrionStang Posted November 15, 2015 Author Report Posted November 15, 2015 Damn dude, you make it sound so easy so quickly LOL. The first two I can figure out, can you help me more with the last option though? 33x20x14 is all I got. Might be able to squeeze a few more inches of depth, Id have to double-check (if you need it). Ill try this if it fits. Thanks for the options posted, that is exactly the info I was looking for. EDIT: Im in no way discounting the designs Bass Zealot did for me. Trying to gather a bunch of options before building. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Triticum Agricolam Posted November 15, 2015 Report Posted November 15, 2015 Damn dude, you make it sound so easy so quickly LOL. The first two I can figure out, can you help me more with the last option though? 33x20x14 is all I got. Might be able to squeeze a few more inches of depth, Id have to double-check (if you need it). Ill try this if it fits. Thanks for the options posted, that is exactly the info I was looking for. EDIT: Im in no way discounting the designs Bass Zealot did for me. Trying to gather a bunch of options before building. Here is how the bandpass box could be laid out: The sub will mount from the smaller chamber side with the magnet in the larger chamber. Here is the WinISD graph comparing the three: Green is 2.3 cf ported box, yellow is 1.5 cf ported, and blue is the parallel bandpass. These are without any cabin gain factored in, which will boost the low end output of all three significantly. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
OrionStang Posted November 15, 2015 Author Report Posted November 15, 2015 Sweet, wanna build it? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Triticum Agricolam Posted November 15, 2015 Report Posted November 15, 2015 Sweet, wanna build it? I certainly could do that. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
diegoclass2010 Posted November 15, 2015 Report Posted November 15, 2015 just and fyi, triticum help me with the specs of my 6th other and they where spot on.... do the 6th if you can, your gonna love it
OrionStang Posted November 15, 2015 Author Report Posted November 15, 2015 Sweet, wanna build it? I certainly could do that. We'll talk around the 1st, thanks again! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.