Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll bet it sounds damn good too. Have you run a sweep to see where it's peaking?

No sweep yet but I did run just individual tones and it really likes lower 40s and upper 30s. But it can also play 30hz @ 134db.
Killer man! I love it.
Posted

2 8's rear fire on less power is almost as loud as my trunk build was sealed firing forward...

man.. makes me want to get into another trunk. Just don't have the money right meow.

MEOW! dude it surprised the shit out of me.

I'll bet it sounds damn good too. Have you run a sweep to see where it's peaking?

No sweep yet but I did run just individual tones and it really likes lower 40s and upper 30s. But it can also play 30hz @ 134db.
Killer man! I love it.

Thanks dude

I like how the sub surrounds are ribbed for your pleasure.

Good looking box build!

thank you sir

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Posted

damn that is awesome thats a really good number out of that!

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Posted

damn that is awesome thats a really good number out of that!

I was impressed! and its very musical and fast.

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Posted

Wish i could hear it this weekend.

That being said, ygpm!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Wish i could hear it this weekend.

That being said, ygpm!

yo me too should be fun.

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Posted

Box looks super sick. Love the kerf'd corners. Nicely done sir.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Posted

They are damned aggressive. They will be for sale soon because the sw 9510 is about to come out.

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1295 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...