Silverado Ext Cab 2 SA-12 build

The truck has coil packs so you don't need to worry about that. Just don't drench it and you'll be just fine

Just make sure not to soak the top of the engine too much if you're pressure washing. Under the intake manifold are the knock sensors and that don't like water :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Subs are here, well in my dads car, FedEx has been a hassle so we ended up having to pick them up from the warehouse, but when I get off work tonight I'll get some pictures of them up, I've been curious how much of a difference there is between the 600rms and 750rms sa-12's. I got the Rev.3 ones, I guess they're the newest ones cause I can't find much about them online.

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400

Looking good, get work done son, tuned in!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've been really busy lately with other stuff and am not going to have much time to work on the system like I would like to until probably the first of the year, but I put together a quick, and rather ugly box in the back seat for now to break the subs in and atleast have a bit of bass until I'm ready to build it how I want to, so for now I just built a box with about 4.3 cubic ft with a 4x8 port with a 7 inch length, this box is a very quick fix to say the least, as of right now it isn't even glued together. I can already tell I'm going to have to get familiar with winisd because this box does not have flat response at all. It does not hit the lows very well right now, higher than about 36hz isn't too bad from what I can tell but lower than that sucks really bad. I'll try and take a couple pictures this weekend, maybe a video if I have time.

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400

I didn't think I had enough area in it, but I couldn't figure out how to calculate how much I needed and I started rushing it. (I know it probably wasn't a great idea to do that but I left enough room to make it bigger) I just tried getting it close but as soon as I played it I knew it wasn't right. This is my first ported box so hopefully when I get some knowledge on how to do the port correctly I can get it right and sounding good.

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got a couple hours to get some work done. Got this box glued up and enlarged the port quite a bit, once the glue dries I'm gonna put it in and see how it sounds, I'll get some pictures tomorrow.

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400

• 2 months later...

So I haven't updated what's been happening lately, because there really hasn't been much, took the crappy box out and put the subs in storage for now. I sold the p3's and the R-1200d.

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400

Archived