Second Skin Audio

Sub upgrade

everybodyknowme

First of this is not a versus thread I just need a good list of subs that are rated from 1500-2K for my new build. So many brands I cant think of them all so throw the names at me and I'll will do the comparison. I will be running 2 soundqubed 2200.2 strapped. No budget.

The following two places provide just about everything worth having in that power range, IMHO:

https://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/categories/sub-woofers.html

https://store.ficaraudio.com/speakers/

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

First of this is not a versus thread I just need a good list of subs that are rated from 1500-2K for my new build. So many brands I cant think of them all so throw the names at me and I'll will do the comparison. I will be running 2 soundqubed 2200.2 strapped. No budget.

What's your vehicle and what are your goals? comps,daily, SQ, what type of music? the list narrows down fast with your answers.

Going in an suv. Daily driver no comp. Mostly rap

My original goals was to use 4 XFL 15's in a box similar to meade's but I just decided to not sacrifice all that space and just double the power on 2 subs. The American Bass HD 15's are on my list but I was just fishing for more brands. Maybe there is something out worth getting that I'm not aware of.

I would love the 4 15's over 2 because of more cone area, but is there a brand of subs that can get loud and low. Like I said not a versus thread, I just want to know all my options before I start spending.

Archived