Allen Lancos Posted November 14, 2015 Report Posted November 14, 2015 This setup is for a daily driver, looking for 2/3 spl 1/3 clean bass 2004 Dodge Ram regular cab 370amp Mechman alt 1 yellow top Optima "primary" 2 XS D3100's 1 Sundown NS1 Subwoofer budget 1-2K Music rap, dubstep, trap, and "decaf" Im lost on subwoofer configuration. Do i go 1 high power sub or multiple lower power subs? Right now im looking at: 1 AA SMD V2 - 5000rms 2 FI sp4 15's - 3000rms per sub 2 Sundown NS V3's 2500rms per sub Looking for high output. Any better options? Any useful imput is appreciated! I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.
str8_n8tv Posted November 14, 2015 Report Posted November 14, 2015 whats up man, I had a 2009 dodge ram blow thru running 2 zv3 18 on two saz 1500 amps with 2 d3100 and 3400 under hood. it got down allright, 148 @ 34hz sealed on dash. wanted to add more power but never got a chance to. I really like the zv3 though, I wanted to do zv4 but never got any to mess around with. 4 15" sundown zv3 in 4th order 2 scv 6k @ .5 ohm 5 xs power 3100 and 3400 under hood singer 370 multi runs of pos neg SKY high ofc 1/0 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200427-96-ford-bronco-4-zv3-15-4th-order-wall/
Allen Lancos Posted November 14, 2015 Author Report Posted November 14, 2015 What kind of box were you running out of curiosity? So im guessing the nightshades will be my best bet... I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.
CleanSierra Posted November 14, 2015 Report Posted November 14, 2015 SP4s would be your cheapest route. You'll get them much less than you'd pay for NSv3 subs and they'll be 4" coil vs 3"ers. That would be my pick. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Allen Lancos Posted November 14, 2015 Author Report Posted November 14, 2015 Would you recommend 15's or 18's I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.
Triticum Agricolam Posted November 14, 2015 Report Posted November 14, 2015 Would you recommend 15's or 18's Two 15"s vs two 18"s? Go with the 18"s if you have the space, since its a blow through, I assume you do. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Allen Lancos Posted November 14, 2015 Author Report Posted November 14, 2015 Im reading so much hate on the fi's over the tinsel leads! Is this an ongoing problem... I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.
gckless Posted November 14, 2015 Report Posted November 14, 2015 This is going to depend on how much space you have available. Me, I always do as much cone area as possible. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Allen Lancos Posted November 15, 2015 Author Report Posted November 15, 2015 Anyone know about the tinsel lead issue? I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.
CleanSierra Posted November 16, 2015 Report Posted November 16, 2015 Anyone know about the tinsel lead issue? Idiots talking shit, what else is new? The tinsel leads are not a problem. The FOAD leads solved any issue they had Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.