plush4318 Posted November 24, 2015 Report Posted November 24, 2015 I came across this M1d by digital designs amp, currently overpowering some eclipse 12" 7200's. I'm looking to fill the amp out with some sql subs. I have been told it's an underated 1700 watts, but can easily handle 2k rms at 1 ohm. Some subs I have been looking at are the stereo integrity mag v3 12" x2, and possibly the DD ts 3512sc x2. Both have hefty price tags per sub, and I'm wondering what else is out there that that I can look at. Thanks in advance for the help! -Eskimo 04trailblazer XS d3400 XS xp3000 Pioneer 80prs 2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids 2 pairs of DD AT28 tweeters DD SS4A DD M1D DD 3518sc in custom kerf port box 2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire
mcfalcon Posted November 24, 2015 Report Posted November 24, 2015 What price did you find on the mag v3? When I was looking at them I thought they were pretty cheap. I think when I was looking at them they were 199 apiece. I just looked at their website and they said 999. Must be a mistake. Still learning but have started gathering.
plush4318 Posted November 24, 2015 Author Report Posted November 24, 2015 What price did you find on the mag v3? When I was looking at them I thought they were pretty cheap. I think when I was looking at them they were 199 apiece. I just looked at their website and they said 999. Must be a mistake. Yeah, they are currently 999 a piece. Hopefully worth every penny of it, cause those are the ones i am leaning towards. 04trailblazer XS d3400 XS xp3000 Pioneer 80prs 2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids 2 pairs of DD AT28 tweeters DD SS4A DD M1D DD 3518sc in custom kerf port box 2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire
mcfalcon Posted November 24, 2015 Report Posted November 24, 2015 No buddy that's got to be a mistake. Hold on and I'll do some looking around. Still learning but have started gathering.
mcfalcon Posted November 24, 2015 Report Posted November 24, 2015 Well hell I'm not finding them anywhere. Maybe send them an email from their site. Although it is a good subwoofer I do not believe it is anywhere near a $1000 woofer. Edit: Well I just sent them an email to check. I'll let you know the results. Still learning but have started gathering.
Triticum Agricolam Posted November 25, 2015 Report Posted November 25, 2015 The Mag v3 12" are great $200 subs, but they are going to be terrible $1,000 subs. There has to be something wrong with that price. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
mcfalcon Posted November 25, 2015 Report Posted November 25, 2015 Ok buddy. Bad news on the mag v3. This was their response. It is not a mis-print. The Mag v3's are out of production. I put the high price on the site to deter people from trying to purchase them in case of a web site glitch that would re-open ordering. Still learning but have started gathering.
boom50cal Posted November 25, 2015 Report Posted November 25, 2015 Fi Q's... SSD's sound nice too... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Kyblack76 Posted November 25, 2015 Report Posted November 25, 2015 Fi Q's... SSD's sound nice too... This Ill sell you a havoc or a fully loaded Q for like 899 right now, and put a bow on it. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
plush4318 Posted November 25, 2015 Author Report Posted November 25, 2015 I looked into some of the subs mentioned, the havoc seems pretty popular. I have never owned a subwoofer that was bigger then 12", (2 12"eclipse titanium 9122s) since all of my previous vehicles were smaller cars. Now that I have a trailblazer, I feel like i can take off my training wheels and step up with a 15 or 18 incher. I am a bit nervous because I don't know what it will sound like. I'm definately leaning toward the 18" havoc right now. Is there anything I need to know before hand when transitioning from 12's to an 18? 04trailblazer XS d3400 XS xp3000 Pioneer 80prs 2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids 2 pairs of DD AT28 tweeters DD SS4A DD M1D DD 3518sc in custom kerf port box 2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.