laptop tear down for head unit power source questions

so ive torn apart a mini laptop i plan on glassing the screen where the current head unit is then mounting the mother board just behind that. in taking the laptop apart ive found that its battery is a 11.1v 4.3 ah so im theory this should mean i could just go directly from a 12v source to the battery location instead to power the laptop? or perhaps some type of step down being when the cars on it wil be at 14.***v

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

You know they make these things called tablets right? You're trying to reinvent the wheel with a hammer and chise

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

before you say you dont have one or are too expensive.. there are a few under $70 a bunch at $100 and a whole lot at $200 and below

only one worth a damn is the samsung and i still wouldnt use one i got a nexus 7 back in jan. for like 150 and will not use anything else. i hate all the bloatware the manufacturers put on t of android

Archived