Jump to content

Mids and highs help


Tallyfiman

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright well I'm gettin ready to start building my door panels. I'm gunna have 4 10s 4 8s and mabey 4 6.5s I'm trying to get the cleanest sound I can out of them and was trying to figure out how I could put these on a active crossover I would like to run them off of 1 amp if that's possible they are all 8 ohms I'm going to have four super tweeters also but those are going to be on a different amp. any help is appreciated

Posted

My ears are bleeding just thinking about that.

You would need a separate amp/airspace for each different size of driver so three amps minimum plus one more for the tweeter for you to do what you want.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

you want the cleanest sound then keep it simple.. a set of 6.5 and tweeters will do..

i dont even think you have enough door for all that.. feel sorry for the hinges and your hearing.. plus that wont sound clean either. you can have it sound decent but not clean.. super tweeters and clean sound dont mix very well

Posted

I've already laid out the doors and I know they will fit I probably won't do the 6.5s if anything I just wanna know how I could wire them to a crossover or somthin to make them sound cleaner

Posted

And broke audio addict so you do need to seperate the air space in the doors for each driver I was trying to look that up and everyone I seen didn't look like they were doing that when they were building their doors

Posted

pro audio is not clean its loud not clean.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/


th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Posted

you want the cleanest sound then keep it simple.. a set of 6.5 and tweeters will do..

i dont even think you have enough door for all that.. feel sorry for the hinges and your hearing.. plus that wont sound clean either. you can have it sound decent but not clean.. super tweeters and clean sound dont mix very well

My ears hurt already thinking of the sound!! Super tweets should be banned!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/


th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Posted

Well then I'm tryin to get loud hopefully the 10s and 8s will be eminence deltas heard them in a car last night and they were loud and pretty clear for how loud it was

Posted

I don't have to have the tweeters also I was going to tune them down a little so they wouldn't kill your ears

Posted

pro audio is not clean its loud not clean.

With proper tuning pro audio can be clean... I agree it will never be super SQ clean like dedicated SQ style setups but you can certainly make them sound really nice

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...