But that's a bit extreme too. I've got a build that is almost 2k with optics it's about 2500. I've got a bought and rebuilt that is in he same range. I've also got a registered sbr that comes in complete with tax stamp for about 900. A lot of ways to skin this cat and I'm not about to look down at someone because they didn't spend as much as I did.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Oh and I've seen guys with a bare bones iron sight 600 dollar gun run the shit out of them and embarrass guys with boutique guns too. Not the arrow it's the Indian.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I wouldn't look down on anyone either,

To each there own and yeah I'm going a bit extreme I guess considering I could Easley just build one for $500 or less if I really wanted too.

I just figured if I'm going to do it I might as well go all in.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Oh and I've seen guys with a bare bones iron sight 600 dollar gun run the shit out of them and embarrass guys with boutique guns too. Not the arrow it's the Indian.

Oh I'm sure I'd get embarrassed by and experienced guy with a cheap rifle since this will not only be my first ar build but also the only one I've ever got too shoot once it's done.

Never even had one in my hands.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If I was looking to do another one it would be for three gun so it would be big money too. But that's purpose built again.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Palmetto makes a lot of stuff for other companies. A lot of the stuff you buy is made by them and then you pay for the brand name. Both of those ARs have blem lowers. They were sequential serial numbers and I spent an hour trying to find a problem with them. You will wait forever but I have had 0 problems with quality from them. Remember, its a gun you're not going to the moon with it. For general purpose and learning experience I would start here http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar15-16-m4-cmv-rifle-blem.html

I want to get into some competition stuff, looks like fun and shooting helps me relieve stress so win win.

Nothing wrong with a gun from palmetto state. I won't do an ar10 from them yet but their ar15s are solid

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived