Kyle's BlAcura trunk try. SINGER, Fi team 12's, Ampere Audio 9k, meh...

is the Turd SX playing yet???? :rofl:

I think we have the box design figured. Build it somewhat inside some outside. Baffle will be able to move. Use the damone imsg, and figure out where we want the baffle to land, and tuned at what we want. Speaking of that. If the baffle is shoved back, will the area where the seats folds down act like a vent?

Lol, looks a little close. You clowns should have seen us taking that damn alt in and out about half a dozen times to get the nut on there.

Ya. Lol. Make sure you have all connections/eyelets on. Because if you forget the sense wire, or what not, your loosening up everything to get the room to get the nut off. (Did I just say that?)

Anyone that is doing trunk work, with the baffle shoved back, have some time to answer some questions? Will the opening where the seats fold, act like a band pass?

Damn that's close.

What's it charge at when v-tec kicks in?

I didn't have my clamp. Voltage is fine. But it does bog down at hot idle. My idle revs are around 550-650.

I'm sure it's hardly turning on with the heat on high, at a light. Thank god for these hair pins ;)

Lol, looks a little close. You clowns should have seen us taking that damn alt in and out about half a dozen times to get the nut on there.

Ya. Lol. Make sure you have all connections/eyelets on. Because if you forget the sense wire, or what not, your loosening up everything to get the room to get the nut off. (Did I just say that?)

Anyone that is doing trunk work, with the baffle shoved back, have some time to answer some questions? Will the opening where the seats fold, act like a band pass?

And yes it acts like a bandpass id measure the hole and opening lol

Thats why 4th orders dont work in trunks unless its completely sealed off and seperated

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Archived