Kyle's BlAcura trunk try. SINGER, Fi team 12's, Ampere Audio 9k, meh...

Kyle, give me all specs on your ride. Year, and what kind of oem system it has. Let me do some digging too. Please.

I'm wondering if you need something like the JL Audio cleansweep or something like that for your unit.

You can text me if you want. I'm about to head home now.

Before you go spend a stupid amount on the 99 that is what I mean. Sexy unit that 99 is, but if you don't need to spend the dough, why spend it. Right?

07 TSX, just stock audio.

Ive tapped into the signals going INTO the oem amp, but shit just seems lacking. I had this same meh 5 or so years ago if you recall when i did the rf set up.

I'm reading right now. I'm reading that the signal wires between the head unit and the stock amp are in mv's. Way too low to do anything with. You need to go on the other side of the amp, the output side. Give me a couple of minutes, waiting on the wife as usual. LOL

I'm reading right now. I'm reading that the signal wires between the head unit and the stock amp are in mv's. Way too low to do anything with. You need to go on the other side of the amp, the output side. Give me a couple of minutes, waiting on the wife as usual. LOL

the output side?

for real?

No scratch that. I've read 3 posts now saying you need to boost the head unit signal pretty amp and press processor. So it's looking like you may need a line driver.

Check out this thread here on acurazine.com. looks like he's using a line driver, and an LOC pre stock amplifier.

http://acurazine.com/forums/audio-bluetooth-electronics-navigation-94/carologist-stereo-install-781767/?styleid=4

the output side?

for real?

Issue i might see arising on output side is, at least in my oem "premium" system, is after the factory amp the shit is filtered so that it doesn't grenade the oem speakers. I'm curious to see the solution that comes about

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

the output side?

for real?

Issue i might see arising on output side is, at least in my oem "premium" system, is after the factory amp the shit is filtered so that it doesn't grenade the oem speakers. I'm curious to see the solution that comes about

thats a roger...

out of the amp with have all channels band passed. These will play that, that will play this......The sum feature may work better with this, because doing what ive been doing is not seeming to work :(

Going to be a great build Kyle, looking forward to progress

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Makes me want to do something with my TL but I promised myself I wont touch it lol. Plus the rear seats are fuckin stupid and dont fold down.

just lose the seats and do this lol

zbs7Tyf.jpg

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

the output side?

for real?

thats a roger...

out of the amp with have all channels band passed. These will play that, that will play this......The sum feature may work better with this, because doing what ive been doing is not seeming to work :(

Yes that's what I read too.

I figured the processor would already have a line driver in it, but it may not be reading enough volts as it is to do anything with. The other thing I saw somewhere on there was that you could use the sub wires, that they're the strongest signal out. So see about that too, maybe if you can locate those, use them that might improve it, before getting an L.D. involved.

EDIT: I've read in several places it's dealing with mV's as the signal voltage to the oem amplifier. The JM-1 talks about .5-22v sensitivity, but I'm not sure if that is talking about the same thing we're dealing with. I'd think so, input sensitivity, but I'm not 100% sure.

Archived