Genesis coupe drag car build log

well i stopped by the machine shop on the way home from work and i was quoted 75 to clean up the block and all internals and a hone if needed im also going to have the heads cleaned and decked but the decking will cost more

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

why do you have to come in here and bash my build with your every post... the heads you listed are like 2500-4k a set assembled and i can get well over 300cfm out of these castings especially after i port them im trying to save some money by useing stock parts to get my car running sooner and then do upgrades as i go... just like with sound systems you werent running 15k watts in your first system you start small and work your way up

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Those stock heads should support 500-600hp with minor work done to them with no issues, no reason to swap them out at all.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

why do you have to come in here and bash my build with your every post... the heads you listed are like 2500-4k a set assembled and i can get well over 300cfm out of these castings especially after i port them im trying to save some money by useing stock parts to get my car running sooner and then do upgrades as i go... just like with sound systems you werent running 15k watts in your first system you start small and work your way up

Im not bashing, trust me you would know if I was. My heads were $3500 but thats including .700" springs and flow damn near 400cfm, its cheaper to buy the good shit the first time than to waste money on porting the stock heads only to swap them out later.

No, I didn't start out with 15k watts but I didnt say I was going to do 170db either :good:

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived