Eskimo's DD Trailblazer (budgeted noob build)

204 whp and 747 ft/lbs??? I know those motors make a lot of tq but what the fuck lol

I actually just cleaned out my photobucket pictures which had the dynapack dyno results to prove those crazy numbers.

*edit* no, I'm just crazy, they're still posted. I did clean up my photobucket to prepare for this project though. Haha

The Dyno guy made a mistake or interpreted it wrong.

I saw your Dyno sheet, and input the values into a Horsepower calculator.

The 747Ft/lbs need to be divided by 3.440 (ratio), so your peak torque is actually=217-218 ft/lbs.

And if you look at the Peak HP number, it's 204.6 at 5199 RPM, so you check the Torque at that RPM which is about 712Ft/lbs divided by 3.440=207ft/lbs at 5200RPM, which is about 204.95 HP, since i've rounded off number it's close but not exactly the same.

(http://www.calculatoredge.com/new/horsepower.html)

Nice looking box, great amp and headunit. :)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

204 whp and 747 ft/lbs??? I know those motors make a lot of tq but what the fuck lol

I actually just cleaned out my photobucket pictures which had the dynapack dyno results to prove those crazy numbers.

*edit* no, I'm just crazy, they're still posted. I did clean up my photobucket to prepare for this project though. Haha

The Dyno guy made a mistake or interpreted it wrong.

I saw your Dyno sheet, and input the values into a Horsepower calculator.

The 747Ft/lbs need to be divided by 3.440 (ratio), so your peak torque is actually=217-218 ft/lbs.

And if you look at the Peak HP number, it's 204.6 at 5199 RPM, so you check the Torque at that RPM which is about 712Ft/lbs divided by 3.440=207ft/lbs at 5200RPM, which is about 204.95 HP, since i've rounded off number it's close but not exactly the same.

(http://www.calculatoredge.com/new/horsepower.html)

Nice looking box, great amp and headunit. :)

Thank you for the info on the torque. It's only 10 years too late :rofl:

Also thanks for checking out my ride! It's all a work in progress, I'm sure I'll be taking things out and replacing them with other things as the build progress's, just like everyone else. DD equipment of course.

04trailblazer

XS d3400

XS xp3000

Pioneer 80prs

2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids

2 pairs of DD AT28 tweeters

DD SS4A

DD M1D

DD 3518sc in custom kerf port box

2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire

20160104_202305.jpg

Probably my last update until tax time, I feel like I got a lot accomplished during my break, but atlas, back to work for me tomorrow. I'll be limited by money this month due to the lack of 80+ hour weeks the last 4 weeks. Be prepared for some big updates tax time, along with some meter numbers!

04trailblazer

XS d3400

XS xp3000

Pioneer 80prs

2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids

DD SS4A

DD M1D

2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire

20160105_184355.jpg

I lied. I don't need money to add these. Just a little creativity. What do you guys think of the look? It sure looks better then the bench. Also gives me a TON more space to work with for the amps and battery.

04trailblazer

XS d3400

XS xp3000

Pioneer 80prs

2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids

DD SS4A

DD M1D

2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire

I vote yes. They look to be in great shape too

They are! I randomly had an idea pop in my head while contemplating how to fit an amp rack and stock seats. I pulled them out of my 99 mazda 626 that's been sitting for over a year.

04trailblazer

XS d3400

XS xp3000

Pioneer 80prs

2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids

DD SS4A

DD M1D

2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire

dign the build man,that box is amazing im sure its gonna sound as good as it looks.

2000 blazer LS

240 mechman

2 b2 HN v3 15s

crescendo bc5500 @.5

1/0 ebflex ofc

d680/g31

kenwood deck

mb quart components

crescendo pwx 8s

lots more to come

blazer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204432-shadowcasters-2k-blazer/

142.8db MECA

2016 PA state champ mod 1 class

dign the build man,that box is amazing im sure its gonna sound as good as it looks.

Thanks! It sounds pretty darn good as is but hopefully the dd audiophile series is night and day difference!

Sorta new update, I splurged today and decided on my 4 channel amp. Picked up a DD SS4A 4 channel. Should be more then enough for my needs. Hopefully it comes in sometime next week

04trailblazer

XS d3400

XS xp3000

Pioneer 80prs

2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids

DD SS4A

DD M1D

2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire

Where you at in indiana? Looks good, I like the stained look instead of carpet.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived