plush4318 Posted January 13, 2016 Author Report Posted January 13, 2016 Terre haute, and yeah, i was s0keptical at first. It turned out great however 04trailblazer XS d3400 XS xp3000 Pioneer 80prs 2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids 2 pairs of DD AT28 tweeters DD SS4A DD M1D DD 3518sc in custom kerf port box 2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire
bcpballer64 Posted January 13, 2016 Report Posted January 13, 2016 Terre haute, and yeah, i was s0keptical at first. It turned out great however Oh sweet, I used to go to Rose(didn't graduate ), I live about about 3 miles off of 63 (41 up here) 1hr 45 straight north "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
plush4318 Posted January 24, 2016 Author Report Posted January 24, 2016 Pre-tax purchase, hoping to get my xsd3400 and xs3000 before I get my tax chunk. I get to claim 3 kids for the first time ever, so should be a good year. 04trailblazer XS d3400 XS xp3000 Pioneer 80prs 2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids 2 pairs of DD AT28 tweeters DD SS4A DD M1D DD 3518sc in custom kerf port box 2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire
plush4318 Posted February 4, 2016 Author Report Posted February 4, 2016 Almost had a good update, unfortunatly one of my batteries was damaged in the shipping process. (Fedex) I have the rest of the speakers being ordered next weekend. Hopefully I'll be picking up a table saw as well so I can start finishing off my back. Better update coming soon 04trailblazer XS d3400 XS xp3000 Pioneer 80prs 2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids 2 pairs of DD AT28 tweeters DD SS4A DD M1D DD 3518sc in custom kerf port box 2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire
reedal Posted February 4, 2016 Report Posted February 4, 2016 That really sucks. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to receive a replacement SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
plush4318 Posted February 20, 2016 Author Report Posted February 20, 2016 Progress. Will edit and explain pictures when I get off work. Pretty self explanatory though. 04trailblazer XS d3400 XS xp3000 Pioneer 80prs 2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids 2 pairs of DD AT28 tweeters DD SS4A DD M1D DD 3518sc in custom kerf port box 2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire
plush4318 Posted March 17, 2016 Author Report Posted March 17, 2016 Wow! So it's been a minute. I've accomplished a lot in the last coupe months, in fact, I'm nearly complete with this season's shows. Since the above photos, I've managed to run another 1/0 from front to back, with two fuses on each run for protection! I haven't done the "big 3" yet, mostly because I'm about 2 weeks away from receiving my brand new 320 singer alt! I've installed my sets of aw6.5s in the doors. I'm currently working on tweeter location. I'm really hoping for something in the doors right next to my 6.5s. We'll see. I've also managed to conjure a battery box to hold the xp3000. I let the kids paint it for me, we did black to match the DD amps, I'm thinking of sticking some DD deadener on it for show, if I have any left over. Speaking of which, I managed to put some DD mat on my rear lid, my rear doors, and part of my front doors. I'm waiting to tint my windows to complete these doors. It was a great success as I can already hear the difference with a lot less rattling. I've also created a false floor and amp rack that locks the sub in position, and looks kind of neat, while hiding all my over-lengthed wires. I have to order one more bulk pack of deadener and put the new alt in with the big three and I'll be pretty happy with where the build stands. Well, enough talking, here are the self explanatory pictures. 04trailblazer XS d3400 XS xp3000 Pioneer 80prs 2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids 2 pairs of DD AT28 tweeters DD SS4A DD M1D DD 3518sc in custom kerf port box 2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire
plush4318 Posted March 17, 2016 Author Report Posted March 17, 2016 Little walk through : http://s38.photobucket.com/user/terr_berr/media/Trailblazer%20Sounds/20160308_181458.mp4.html 04trailblazer XS d3400 XS xp3000 Pioneer 80prs 2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids 2 pairs of DD AT28 tweeters DD SS4A DD M1D DD 3518sc in custom kerf port box 2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire
bsneon98 Posted March 17, 2016 Report Posted March 17, 2016 nice updates! what are you using for your amp standoff legs? Looks stout! Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
plush4318 Posted March 17, 2016 Author Report Posted March 17, 2016 nice updates! what are you using for your amp standoff legs? Looks stout! Just some junk I found that looked cool. Could possibly find some more if anyone wants them haha 04trailblazer XS d3400 XS xp3000 Pioneer 80prs 2 pairs of DD AW6.5 mids 2 pairs of DD AT28 tweeters DD SS4A DD M1D DD 3518sc in custom kerf port box 2 runs Tspec 0/1 wire
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.