got some more work done on the door pods for my friend, we will wrap them in black vinyl when both are done and mount the speakers, the pods themself have 5 bolts that will go through the doorpanel and mount with some washers and nuts on the back. 
NjKQPHe.jpg
wrapped them in fleece and will put resin and some fibreglas over them. 
PvbV2dR.jpg
had to cut quite abit on these doors compared to mine since the mdf rings themself will be partialy sunk into the doorpanels 
VL97Ysf.jpg
some of the fibreglas got some air behind it so i had to grind away some of it so there was no give in the surface
JAevRAU.jpg
first round of filler, got the overall shape done, there are a few lowspots that have to be filled in and then i can use some thinner filled to get writh of all the small holes 
GvMdeYy.jpg
put some primer on it to see the last inperfection easier and then marked them and filled them and sanded it again with some finer grit

HBzygSF.jpg

one of the pods pretty much done, other one has quite abit of work left on it
hscoNAa.jpg

pretty much done, drilled the holes in the doorpanel for the mounting bolts to the speakerpod. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah finish them in the fuzzy zebra.  Lol

Looking good man!

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

20 minutes ago, WalledSonic said:

Nah finish them in the fuzzy zebra.  Lol

Looking good man!

thanks, a friend of mine that does not really know the process of this thought they would actually be zebra when i sent him a picture ?
dont think it will match the rest of his car though :P he just painted it another color and i helped him mount air ride to it so its starting to turn out really nice, just the stereo left now. 
plans are the doors im making for him and 3 alpine type x 12's with a removable port so we can change it for a higher tuning for spl competition and tune it to around 30hz for daily. 
here are some pictures of his car that we will be doing some stereo in
CPQzvOA.jpg

O0HcgUD.jpg

• 1 month later...

ive been really busy lately but the doors have been done for quite a while and the box is almost done but i will post that when we are totally done with it
something happened to some of the pictures ive uploaded with the doors but here they are before wrapping and finished product. 
1yuzrOf.jpg
T1QzTUb.jpg

UuuurZB.jpg

im pretty happy with the end result and with time i will probably remake my own doors and make them similar to these but im concidering 4 6,5s in each door or if i can fit them without having to remove the armrest 2 8s and 2 6,5s in each door. 
the speakers are being run on a b2 audio quattro with the forward 6,5 and tweeter wired together and the back one alone with alittle more midbass on it and we have installed a pioneer 80prs aswell. 

Archived