Hey, been a lurker for a while on the forum and finally decided to start a build log for my car now that im doing kindof a big build in it. Here's a few picks of the car and what has been done and whats going in it.

nQqaD4D.jpg

phC9zVD.jpgsorry for dirty car....
Dx31DzL.jpg

some of the goodness going into the car
audison bit one, gladen rc70c4, gladen xl250c2 and gladen sql 165 dual

wSINoge.jpg

C80d7x8.jpg

OakCJrH.jpg

1NJ8XBS.jpg

Hey, sweet equipment. I'm pretty familiar with the Gladen amp and the Bit ONE. LOVE BOTH. What are plans for aubwoofer? I'm running a full B2 setups as well! Did you have to pay much to get your hands on that sky high wire?

i forgot the b2 stuff :P got the subs yesterday but no pictures yet, running the all new hn12v2's yeah the shipping to norway was kinda expensive 370dollars in shipping so i ordered alot of stuff, bought the new dc5k and all of the stuff sky high stuff. But still its cheaper than the cable in norway, when converted to NOK its about 60kr per meter and the cheapest 1/0 we have here is 100kr

Nice man, I have those gladen components as well... they are the SQL dual mid bass aren't they?

Yeah going to post some pics of Doors later, going to add a bullet tweeter aswell and making some pods and wrapping them in matching vinyl but for now i Just have a quickfix for it

Also thinking about 6,5" subs for midbass in the front and go fully active since i have the bit one, but they are kinda beefy so dont know if i will have the room for it or if i want it in the Doors. Been looking at the dd 506 but they are fairly heavy and deep to put in a door.

4QfA9QC.jpg

bought some sleeving for my power wires to try out, going with black and white theme.
EVxJDRf.jpg

looks pretty good to me and with matching black and white sky high heatshrink at the ends it should look pretty sweet. so i just ordered some different sizes for the rca's, speaker wires and power wires for the amps for mids and highs.

Also had my first go with fiberglassing and did not really do enough research and did'nt take my time with it but its also just a temporary solution (not my original doorpanels btw)
qSgbTue.jpg

i did a permanent job on those panels and did not think of a spot for the bullet tweeter and rushed it abit. next time im bulding some pods that i can mount onto my panels like the ones nautiluz made for a e39, hoping to get my skills good enough to make something close to this
5A7sgPx.jpg

Nice equipment.

Tuned in for more ;-)

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived