Sundown Audio

Hifonics

Matthew Williams

I've been rocking the brx series for the past few years with no problems. I am a professional and know they put out a bit less than rated so my system was planned around that from the beginning. I also have good electrical as that's what is needed when dealing with hifonics. Give them good juice and they work pretty good especially for the price. Most people who had problems didnt really care about quality hence the reason why they think you can can run 2k on stock electrical full tilt all day.

Everybody is a professional on the internet.

To be honest I cant think of any 1 real professional that I know through out the car audio community that is a real professional with certificates and extensive training, or that owns a shop that would rock a Hifonics amp, or even offer their products.

I guess my view maybe flawed and more realistic of what a professional is however.

So since everybodyknows yous, what makes you a professional?

Just curious.

i know people with a certificate and they dont even come close to being professional.. cant even tune an amp but they are engineers

So your saying master installers like Ray West, and Sonus Car audio are not professionals?

no.. im saying that there are people out there with a certificate and yet are far from being pro

but for real, go buy what you want. i did, i bought a kenwood amp, it was shit. but their headunits are "so great". So you know, things are things. take it all with a grain of salt. Run what you what, just remember, its your money, and if you want to spend it twice, go for it. i did.

kenwood amps are not shit.. they are just not intended for people who want to get loud

Bruh

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire