Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

15" subs recommend


Bayuk89

Recommended Posts

Posted

or since you are in TX you can buy my 8 hdd 12's

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Don't tease me lol, no there are sooooooo many options it's hard and I appreciate the offers on ur equipment but I need to recover $$$ from the holidays. It's gonna take some time saving to start this build I wanna do it right with proper equipment so it's gonna be a lot of debating over what I need and what the subs need, the subs I choose to buy is what is gonna determine my amp and what electrical upgrades I need to do. I'm running 2 ga OFC royal exclence welding cable for big 3 and power and ground for amp, factory 136 alt, my electrical is good for 2k as of right now I believe, that's gonna change depending on the subs I'm building off of. Some people I guess build off the amp but I'm building off the subs idk if that is backwards or not but I believe the outcome is the same ?

Posted

or since you are in TX you can buy my 8 hdd 12's

Damn, I'd hop on this if he's wanting to sell for your price range ;)

I have $100 towards my build right now, gonna take a few months or so to get 1k saved up :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5563 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...