RooTxBeeR Posted December 28, 2015 Report Posted December 28, 2015 I just came across Tidal, Hi-Fi lossless streaming for audio and music videos. I wanted to try it but the fact they want cc info to make an account I don't like. Anyone else every heard of this place or anyone even use it? I would love to get some nice music streaming on this diamond boxx. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
MotorCityFats13 Posted December 28, 2015 Report Posted December 28, 2015 it was a streaming service that fell on its face years ago and then Jayz bought it and is now trying to make it work.... problem I read about a few months back was alot of artists do not want to join since alot of them dont like streaming as it is.... it offers no free subscriptions off ad based revinue so it does not look like you can try it out free... i dont know
RooTxBeeR Posted December 29, 2015 Author Report Posted December 29, 2015 Anyone else ever use this and have any experience with it? Worth the subscription? On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
tyma1026 Posted December 29, 2015 Report Posted December 29, 2015 No comment on Tidal besides what was mentioned already. I can say that spotify is nice and that I use that daily. I think that spotify is worth the subscription.
S15_Silvia Posted December 29, 2015 Report Posted December 29, 2015 Was a failure then and still is now 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.